This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Alltagstauglichkeit von NPC companion
Hallo zusammen

Der NPC Companion von Valerie hat ein neues update bekommen, was nun auch gut für meine Bedürfnisse funktioniert. Es funktioniert sogar auf meinem riesen sim super und man kann ihn jetzt mit schnellen clicks einfach bedienen. Noch hat er keine AI eingebaut. Aber das kommt noch. Er soll auch text to speech bekommen. Hier mein kleiner Alltagstest von gestern mit Dean Winchester.

Sight seeing tour on Big City Life with NPC Companion Dean Winchester. Wanted to show him his new home. 

Although Dean can't speak yet, he was already headstrong today. He didn't want to sit with me on the upper deck of the ship and I had to ask the captain if he could put a chair above the root prim for Dean. Because Dean just wanted to sit there.

But we went to the zoo anyway. Only I had to sit up there alone and Dean looked more like we were on a fishing vacation. lol

When we arrived at the zoo everything went well, and I could lead Dean well through the people and small paths 

but when we wanted a cab it was difficult. As in real life, a cab never comes when you need it. In the area there are only 3 cars at the zoo anyway and only every 34 minutes because they have the longest routes. 

We had to walk to the horse racecourse and then we were lucky 

and drove to the Beach Cafe on the other side of the 7x7 sim. 

where Lady Trinity, Arielle, Kitty, Judy and Jimmy appeared suddenly some minutes through a "magic cube" (HG teleport script of Sergio Rodriguez). We had long talks with coffee there about NPCs and AI and text to speech script. Of course a lot more than this. Dean couldn't disturb us. If he would have AI already implanted he would have lead the talks, of course lol

Mein Zuhause ist hier:
decadence.ddns.net:8002:big city life
decadence.ddns.net:8002:decadence

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste